The origin of incense
Incense is an aromatic substance known in the Arab countries and the Gulf in particular, and of course the countries of Asia and India, from which the finest types of incense are brought, and many seek to know the history and origin of incense. The most famous type of incense is the oud, and it is produced from the infection of some trees with a disease that affects the tree from the inside and makes some parts of it different from the rest of the wood in the tree.
History and origin of incense
The history of the origin of incense goes back to ancient times, as the human relationship with incense dates back to the ancient civilizations from the beginning of the ancient Chinese and Indian civilizations. Incense was made from many materials, dried flowers, and the sandalwood plant that was used in temples in the past because there was a belief that the smoke of incense and spirits was sinister.
The entry of incense into the Arabian Peninsula:
Incense has always been known to exist in the Gulf region. Let us present the history and origin of incense with the Arabs. Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula with the movement of trade from India and other countries, and it has a great place there, and the people of the island use incense on many occasions, happy and unhappy as well.
Incense has a great place in the Arabian Peninsula, as it was used to fumigate the tent, and rare and expensive types of it were known that were weighed in gold, and tents were fumigated with incense, and it is said that some types of it used to last for six months.
And they had the habit of fumigating the Kaaba every night through the priest who used to carry the incense burners and carry out the fumigation process in order to preserve the gods until the next morning using coal and incense.
Until now, the habit of fumigation among Arabs and Muslims continues, especially on Friday, because they believe that it is a blessed day, and that the smoke of incense and the good smell also affect the eye of the envious, and there is a strong association between envy and incense as a treatment for it.
Incense also has a close relationship with deception, where charlatans see that the smoke and the smell, especially that it is a strong smoke that fills the place, has an effect on the victim in creating fantasies for her.
Nowadays, oud shops, oud oil and incense have become one of the most prestigious stores, and they emit very attractive scents. Incense prices have risen to figures, some of which are imaginary, and they have become very valuable gifts, especially in the Arabian Gulf.
There are different types, some for women and the other for men, until there are luxurious types called royal incense.
Welcome to Binh Nghia Company.
Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. is one of the leading agarwood production companies.
Over decades of experience Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. has become one of the world's leading Oud producers.
We have been specialized in this field for 40 years. Our factory is the largest one in Vietnam in agarwood manufacturing. Our products are 100% organic.
We have the stable raw materials which is of good quality so cost prices remain reasonable and competitive.
We are proud to be the leading manufacturer and supplier of Agarwood / Oud Oil, Chips, Incense, Resin, Sanai, Powder and Accessories. Our Agarwood has been on the worldwide market since the 1980s and we have brought much more Scent of Vietnam to every corner beyond the Middle East. It is our great honor to be part of your precious culture in every moment of life, and your precious health benefits as well.
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud...a long tradition in the Middle East.
• Oud consumption volume in the Gulf
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• The secret of incense and oud
• Oud... from the path of incense to the master of oriental perfumes
• Why is the oud used in the Gulf society?
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Health Benefits Of Agarwood (Oud) Oil
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• How to choose Agarwood bracelet that matches feng shui
• The use of Agarwood in health of life and feng-shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients