Oud is a very old wood in the Middle East. In the hadith, it is mentioned that the Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, loved to use perfumes such as oud to scent his clothes. While the book of Song of Songs mentions the oud in its folds to express the perfumes of the bride, the oud is also mentioned in the travels of the Muslim traveler Ibn Battuta, as well as in the famous legend of One Thousand and One Nights. In fact, the oud is very well known in the Persian Gulf region and has a very important place in the culture, traditions and literature of the Middle East.
The versatility of the Oud.
Oud has many uses, as does its scent. Dehn Al Oud, also known as Oud Oil, is used as a body perfume. As for oud incense, it is used to perfume clothes or the house. Also, the highest quality incense is used for special and distinguished occasions, such as weddings, or when receiving influential guests, and so on.
Oud, when it is pure oil or incense, is placed behind the ears, on the hair, neck and clothes. The burning of incense in the smoker is a popular tradition in most Arab homes. The price of the oud is high, which therefore reflects its high value. This is why it holds a special meaning for many Arabs. Other than that, it is a sign of prestige and prestige. In general, the oud is not part of the heritage and modern identity of the Middle East, but rather a true national treasure.
The magic of Dahn Al Oud.
Dehn Al Oudh has always played an important role in the Middle East. Its benefits are many, including psychological to spiritual, and therapeutic to medical. First of all, Oud oil has a long history of being used for mental purposes. It is said to illuminate the ability to think, to raise the level of emotional quotient, and to have a meditative quality that can enlighten spirituality. In addition, it has been used for many years to relieve pain because it is analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic.
The many facets of oud oil.
In addition to the above, Oud Oil is also known as an aphrodisiac, diuretic, and facilitator for the digestion process by expelling gases. Most importantly, it is also very beneficial for the skin. There are many women in the Middle East who use Oud oil to nourish the skin, repair its cells, and prevent its aging, wrinkles, and blemishes.
Oud oil also has several uses. It can be sent into the air to calm and focus, it can be massaged on the skin or pain areas, and it can also be applied as a luxurious perfume.
Since 1951, more than 66 years ago, Ajmal Perfumes has been the emperor of Dahn Al Oudh. We have created some of the world's finest Oud Oils such as Roya, Arzan, Moataq, Risan, Al Shams, Maymoon, Al Nuweira, Atheer, Hekaya and Jazzib.
Indeed, there is no better way to understand the Middle Eastern tradition than to put the oud and Dahn al Oud. There is no better way to put them together than to test their finest and finest varieties at your nearest Ajmal branch. We wish you fragrant days!
Welcome to Binh Nghia Company
Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. is one of the leading agarwood production companies.
Now over decades of experience Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. has become one of the world's leading Oud producers.
Our products are 100% organic. Our factory is the largest in Vietnam for the production of agarwood. We specialize in this field for 40 years and the stability of raw materials for production is of good quality and quite competitive.
We are proud to be the leading manufacturer and supplier of Agarwood / Oud Oil, Chips, Incense, Resin, Sanai, Powder and Accessories. Our Agarwood has been on the worldwide market since the 1980s and we have brought much more Scent of Vietnam to every corner beyond the Middle East. It is our great honor to be part of your precious culture in every moment of life, and your precious health benefits as well.
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud consumption volume in the Gulf
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula
• The secret of incense and oud
• Oud... from the path of incense to the master of oriental perfumes
• Why is the oud used in the Gulf society?
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Health Benefits Of Agarwood (Oud) Oil
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• How to choose Agarwood bracelet that matches feng shui
• The use of Agarwood in health of life and feng-shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients