Gulf people are keen to have the finest types of perfumes in their homes, especially during the holidays. Rather, Gulf cities set up incense burners and perfume sprayers to indicate the inherited popular interest in perfumes. The most important of these perfumes is the Oud, which is considered the most expensive type of perfume, in addition to the multiplicity of its types, which the higher the quality, the more expensive the price. Therefore, the Gulf countries lead the consumption of perfumes globally. It accounts for (35%) of perfume sales in the Middle East, which is estimated at about (3.5) billion dollars a year.
On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, the Saudi newspaper “Okaz” revealed that the Saudis perfume themselves with (3) billion riyals ($900 million) on Eid Al-Fitr. According to specialists in the sale and manufacture of oriental perfumes, the Kingdom consumes about (60-65%) of the original oud market in the world, with sales of more than (3) billion riyals annually (900 million dollars).
"Okaz" also indicated that the local markets account for approximately (18%) of the volume of the oriental perfumes market, due to the long association of Saudi men and women with Oud and its derivatives. The cities of Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Jeddah and Dammam occupy the main cities in the consumption of oriental perfumes.
The perfume market in Dubai is complementary to the luxury gift market, due to the presence of many of the most famous high-end brands in this market, such as watches, accessories, and leather goods. According to a report issued by the Commercial Registration and Licensing Sector in the Dubai Economy, published in August 2020, the total number of active licenses in the perfume market in the emirate amounts to (12) thousand and (502) licenses, which include the activity of “trading perfumes and cosmetics” by (83.5%). ), and the activity of “aloes, incense and perfume trade” by (15.2%). While the activity of making perfumes, the activity of mixing and packaging perfumes, and the activity of manufacturing oud, incense and perfume constituted (1.3%).
In 2018, the State of Qatar launched the “Tayeb Al-Hazm” exhibition for oud, oud oil and perfumes, in which more than 90 houses specialized in the oud industry from around the world participated in its second session last year, with an increase of (50%) over the volume of participation in the first edition.
The average consumption of perfumes by a Kuwaiti family is (400) dinars per month (1330 dollars), and each member of the family has a special taste. Whether in oriental or western perfumes, consumption rises dramatically in the seasons of holidays, weddings and social events.
Oud of all kinds occupies a special place among the Gulf people. It is one of the most enduring Gulf legacies in the societal mentality, and it enjoys a strong presence on almost all occasions, in addition to its special presence during the holidays and the month of Ramadan.
Welcome to Binh Nghia Company
Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. is one of the leading agarwood production companies.
Now over decades of experience Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. has become one of the world's leading Oud producers.
Our products are 100% organic. Our factory is the largest in Vietnam for the production of agarwood. We specialize in this field for 40 years and the stability of raw materials for production is of good quality and quite competitive.
We are proud to be the leading manufacturer and supplier of Agarwood / Oud Oil, Chips, Incense, Resin, Sanai, Powder and Accessories. Our Agarwood has been on the worldwide market since the 1980s and we have brought much more Scent of Vietnam to every corner beyond the Middle East. It is our great honor to be part of your precious culture in every moment of life, and your precious health benefits as well.
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud...a long tradition in the Middle East.
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula
• The secret of incense and oud
• Oud... from the path of incense to the master of oriental perfumes
• Why is the oud used in the Gulf society?
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Health Benefits Of Agarwood (Oud) Oil
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• How to choose Agarwood bracelet that matches feng shui
• The use of Agarwood in health of life and feng-shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients