In the past, people often used pieces of agarwood to steam the house because they bring a widespread aroma, but if you apply this way, you cannot take advantage of the aroma of agarwood, and quite waste agarwood. if you don't know how to use it properly. If you do not know how to use it correctly, you can even cause an explosion. So Agarwood powder was born to make the inhalation of Agarwood simpler and more effective. Agarwood powder has special uses to help dispel evil spirits and create a happy environment. What is the correct way to burn agarwood powder? How much?
Premium Agarwood Powder
In fact, agarwood powder is derived from pieces of agarwood or from crushed agarwood and then finely ground. After packaging, carefully preserved, we obtain the powder of agarwood that establishments sell to consumers.
Premium Agarwood Powder brings prosperity and fortune to the owner.
House steaming is a fairly familiar custom with Vietnamese culture since ancient times. According to the concept of our forefathers, breaking into the house is a form of banishing bad luck, creating conditions for prosperity and wealth to easily enter the house. Vietnamese people often use frankincense to fumigate the house mainly. The custom of steaming Agarwood is not only a beautiful interference between feng shui and spirituality, but also provides a relaxing space, relieves stress and brings good luck to the house.
Natural Agarwood goes through a long process of formation, absorbing the aura of heaven and earth, and capturing a sweet, seductive scent. Milled from natural agarwood pieces, creating a healthy and happy environment for the owner.
Burning to create smoke that spreads throughout the room has the effect of disinfecting, cleaning the air, helping the space to be filled with positive energy.
Agarwood powder is often used to steam the house, disinfect, clean flexible spaces, and harmonize energy with the new house. Steaming the house with agarwood powder helps to purify, remove evil spirits, clean houses and shops at the end of the year and early spring. The smoke spreading throughout the room has the effect of disinfecting, cleaning the air, and helping the space to be filled with energy.
How to burn incense powder
– Steaming – how to burn agarwood powder with charcoal fire: this is the traditional use of our grandparents from thousands of years ago. Coal is fanned to ignite pink, placed on a piece of iron or a small furnace. Agarwood powder is sprinkled on the embers in small batches. Agarwood powder burns very quickly and gives off a strong scent.
– Using an electric Agarwood stove: this is the safest way to use it, without fear of fire or explosion. The electric current will heat the ceramic kiln mouth. Agarwood powder placed in the mouth of the oven will be heated and fragrant.
– Burning frankincense powder directly: this is the simplest way to use it. Agarwood powder is placed on a non-combustible object: such as in a copper censer, copper top, ceramic burner, or even a ceramic cup or a regular ceramic dish, igniting the fire directly on the top of the agarwood powder. manually compressed). Agarwood powder does not burn on a flame, but smolders slowly and quietly releases incense.
– Use the same incense burner
Just use very little frankincense powder (1-2g) but the results can last up to 8 hours. Usually in each furnace, there are accessories that are 1 tweezers, 1 small spoon and a thin metal tray. Tweezers are used to pick up or turn the bass pieces and open the oven lid while it's hot. Metal spoon and tray for use with bass powder. However, you should put the agarwood powder directly into the oven mouth because the metal tray will somewhat reduce the scent from the agarwood when heated.
Use an electric incense burner – incense burner
How to use this type of incense burner is very simple
1. Open the hood of the furnace, we will see the mouth of the ceramic furnace.
2. Use tweezers or use your hands to take agarwood, break it into small pieces to fit the mouth of the ceramic kiln (about 3-4 cm). The principle of operation of the furnace is: heating the ceramic mouth, the agarwood in contact and being heated where the mouth of the furnace will emit incense. Therefore, if we need a stronger amount of incense, we can break more pieces of agarwood or use agarwood powder.
3. Close the hood of the heater and plug it in.
4. Adjust electrical switches
Type with one button to adjust the temperature from low to high:
At first, we use low temperature (<100 degrees) to heat the oven (about the first 2-4 minutes). Then, depending on the aroma of each type of beam, you can leave the oven at 150-200 degrees or higher. To increase the durability of the oven: Do not adjust the temperature higher than 250 degrees Celsius; Do not use continuously for more than 8 hours/day.
After 6-10 hours of use, you should open the oven lid to see if the bass pieces have burned into charcoal. If the piece of agarwood is black, brittle and fragile, it means that the oil and wood have burned out, you can use tweezers to take it out. For the pieces that have not been completely burned, you can still use them for the next time.