CLASSIFICATION OF Agarwood:
1. The first type is Ky Nam. Ky Nam (Kyara) is ranked the most rare and special in all kinds of bass, and has the highest value in the market because the male period is very rare. Ky Nam's prices are very high, up to millions of US dollars
Quality: Ky Nam (kyara) has the highest quality, the largest oil content of all kinds of agarwood, softness and flexibility, the aroma of men is full of bitterness, sweetness, mild woody aroma, green smoke, straight and long flying. .
Ky Nam (kyara) is ranked into 4 ranks:
• White Ky Nam: Ivory white, light gray, extremely rare, rarely available, very high price.
• Green Ky Nam: Gray green, greenish color, very rare and expensive, ranked after the white period.
• Yellow Ky Nam: Dark yellow, brown gold, rare and expensive.
• Black Ky Nam: Indigo black color, pitch black color, quite rare, expensive.
2. The second type, ranked after Ky Nam, is the first grade and second grade of agarwood.
First Grade of agarwood has an oil contamination level of almost 100%. First Grade of agarwood will completely sink when placed in the water. Second Grade of agarwood will doesn't completely sink when put in the water. First grade is very good and rare, so it has high economic value, is not sold in the market but is mainly bought and sold by hand, sold quickly. The price 100 - 200 thousand USD / kg.
3. The third type is called the ants agarwood, also known as the third grade, the fourth grade.
The ants agarwood often have holes, there are caves made by ants, the ants agarwood are submerged under water, not completely like the first and second types of sediments. Quite rare in nature and fluctuating in price from 1,000 USD / kg or more.
4. Finally, Agarwood block.
Agarwood block is a monolithic form of agarwood, without holes, often with little oil, formed in the trunk of Aquilaria tree. Agarwood Block is the most popular and popular on the market today. Often crafted as rosemary, bonsai. There are prices from 50 usd / kg or more
BENEFITS OF AGARWOOD
The use of Agarwood is very good in healing and feng-shui, spirituality whereby the value of agarwood is enhanced. Essential oil extracted from frankincense has a characteristic aroma of wood, warm but passionate, gentle without harsh, capable of preventing cancer, beautifying the skin, bright eyes, tonic, steaming essential oils. to re-establish a sacred and respectful atmosphere for the worship space. The benefits of Agarwood help tonic yang, kidney qi, support the function of the kidneys. There are also strong heart, digestive, anti-diarrhea, antiemetic, asthma treatment shortness effects.
In particular, Agarwood is used for making bracelets, which is the most popular feng shui item today. Wearing agarwood bracelets helps to control feelings of anger, anger, and reminds us to always be compassionate, happy, and at peace. The deep scent helps the spirit always feel refreshed and lucid, reducing stress in work and daily life.
Burning Agarwood stimulates to increase wealth and prosperity. In the bedroom, if you burn agarwood, it will help create a fresh, comfortable atmosphere, so it will be easier to fall asleep and bring a deeper sleep. Burning Agarwood at the work helps to reduce stress and soothe the spirit, bringing clarity of mind.
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud...a long tradition in the Middle East.
• Oud consumption volume in the Gulf
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula
• The secret of incense and oud
• Oud... from the path of incense to the master of oriental perfumes
• Why is the oud used in the Gulf society?
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Health Benefits Of Agarwood (Oud) Oil
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• How to choose Agarwood bracelet that matches feng shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients