Natural Agarwood goes through a long process of formation, absorbing the spiritual energy of heaven and earth and collecting the scent with the highest spiritual value in the sacred realm. Agarwood chips are a by-product of Agarwood, people use it in home fumigation and disinfection usually. Moreover, the smell of agarwood pieces is light that helps you feel better.
I. What are agarwood chips?
Nowadays, the agarwood is a valuable medicinal herb with many good uses for spirit as well as mental health. Natural agarwood is a precious wood that over the years, absorbs the essence of heaven and earth. Therefore, this is also one of the precious medicines that people use a lot in folk. You can use it by breaking up small pieces and using it in the inhalation. These ones will help the fragrance release faster, the gentle scent spreading in the space will make you feel comfortable.
The agarwood chips are precious wood and bring high value. They use this one for good health. Moreover, it has a lot of advantages for your house in both spiritual and physical. It's possible to mention good nature agarwood, ky nam. Besides the health benefits such as headache, pain, stress, nausea, … and it is also believed to bring luck, attracting money,…Agarwood is a precious and valuable medicine.
II. How to distinguish real or fake agarwood chips?
Natural Agarwood chips: Natural agarwood. Completely underwater. It will have clear, strong, strong wood. Besides, it also has a good smell. Natural incense lasts long and is not lost. Using this can bring you a lot of advantages that you need. There are a lot of types of agarwood; but in this content we just talk about the natural agarwood and cultivated agarwood.
Cultivated agarwood: the color is usually quite dark. The aroma of this kind is the strong aroma, not as gentle as the real incense, for the long time in the air to fade away. Even a lot of it smells pretty sharp. This type of depression is mild and porous, not as heavy as the real agarwood chips. When boiling in pure water, it will change lighter because it contains large amounts of artificial color.
Because, the price of two of these are different. So you can choose a type of agarwood that you consider is the most suitable.
There are some usual ways to distinguish real or fake agarwood chips due to the smell and exterior of it. With some features below, you can choose the real wood easily.
1. Observe the exterior of the wood
You can look at the outside of the agarwood chips. If it is darker, it will be cultivated. On the other hand, it is natural wood. Wood grain oil appears longitudinally and layered in the grain. When you pick them up, you will feel a bit heavy..
2. Smell the scent of wood:
The fragrant agarwood chips are unforgettable. The natural smell is that it can not be completely faked. Real wood is light and sweet. When you smell this fragrance, you really feel relaxed. In addition, the scent of nature agarwood also puts you to sleep quickly.
In contrast, the fake has a dramatically strong smell as perfume. When lit, you can smell the burning smell. If you smell this smoke, you will feel even more breathing.
3. Look at the smoke of its:
When you burn real agarwood, it has a bit of light smoke that dissolves quickly in the air. Moreover, the smell will spread in your space. This fragrance creates a smell that helps your mind refresh and recharge the energy. It is a really useful way to release stress. You should light and smell the natural agarwood chips directly or use it in the electric furnace.
In contrast, the fake agarwood chips are impregnated with chemicals, so when lit at high temperature, you will smell the burning smell that makes you feel uncomfortable. It stings the eyes, itchy nose and makes it not able to breath when inhaled.
4. Using the electric furnace:
By this way, it is easy to distinguish the fake agarwood chips. You just have to scrape the agarwood to take some powder. Next, put these powder in the electric furnace. The smell from the furnace is making it without feeling. That is the natural agarwood. This way is the main test used to distinguish agarwood from the ky nam.
III. Uses of agarwood chips:
The natural agarwood chips have a lot of advantages that make you want to buy it.
Firstly, Make the house space purified and clean. Moreover, the agarwood chips create a good smell that makes you feel comfortable.
Secondly, it relieves stress and helps to sleep well. You can burn it into smoke directly to create a perfume,
Thirdly, ssupport good for yoga and meditation
For precious pharmaceuticals: treatment of common diseases of the gastrointestinal tract effective in case of shortness of breath
For the spiritual field: agarwood helps bring good luck, attract money and ward off evil spirits
In addition, agarwood is also used in the making of bracelets and decorative feng shui objects in the family. Today it is very popular in Vietnamese families and many temples.
IV. Where to buy real agarwood?
To buy real agarwood is what everyone wants. You want to buy a quality product, you need to have the knowledge about it. It is not entirely down to luck. By some features you can distinguish the real and fake agarwood chips more easily. Hopefully, these above ways in the content, it will help you in the buying process.
So where can I buy real oud?
Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. is one of the leading agarwood production companies.
Now over decades of experience Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. has become one of the world's leading Oud producers.
Our products are 100% organic. Our factory is the largest in Vietnam for the production of agarwood. We specialize in this field for 40 years and the stability of raw materials for production is of good quality and quite competitive.
We are proud to be the leading manufacturer and supplier of Agarwood / Oud Oil, Chips, Incense, Resin, Sanai, Powder and Accessories. Our Agarwood has been on the worldwide market since the 1980s and we have brought much more Scent of Vietnam to every corner beyond the Middle East. It is our great honor to be part of your precious culture in every moment of life, and your precious health benefits as well.
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud...a long tradition in the Middle East.
• Oud consumption volume in the Gulf
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula
• The secret of incense and oud
• Oud... from the path of incense to the master of oriental perfumes
• Why is the oud used in the Gulf society?
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Health Benefits Of Agarwood (Oud) Oil
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• How to choose Agarwood bracelet that matches feng shui
• The use of Agarwood in health of life and feng-shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients