The oud remained present in all seasons, scenting social rituals
Oud has a special place in the hearts of its lovers in the Gulf, for reasons related to the authenticity of its extracts, which no other oriental perfume can match, and its association with customs, traditions and cultural heritage. The oud remained present in all seasons, fragrant in social rituals and spreading its fragrance among the gifts of its breeze. Since the beginning of his story, when he came to the Arabian Peninsula on the convoys of Khosrau Anushirwan, he left traces of his perfume, incense, and aged oil on the trail of incense, which turned from history into a global commercial project.
The juice of time
Where it is located in East Asia, it is possible to imagine the weather in which the evergreen agarwood tree grows, the length of which is mostly about 20 meters. After the rain falls in the dense agarwood forests and its showers scatter, the scent comes to you and fills the atmosphere of the place. Agarwood, a kind of precious wood with its distinctive scent, grows in these forests, and the fragrant substance that is extracted from the inside of the huge agarwood trees is formed by some types of parasites.
The agarwood has many uses and benefits since the dawn of history. The bark of the agarwood associated with the bark was used by kings and monks in ancient times and before the paper industry in their correspondence. The same bark of the bark was used by ancient people as clothes in the jungle and in the middle of the forests. As for the light white wood, it is used in the manufacture of beads, rosaries, and a number of accessories.
Turning from history into a global business
The finest type of oud is the mandali, relative to Mandal, an Indian town, and the best of it is its hardest and most important in taste. In the saying of Omar bin Abi Rabi’ah: “Whoever has a fire before dawn at the house does not go out, if it is kindled, the wet handkerchief is thrown over it.”
Among other types of oud, in addition to the Indian one, there is the Vietnamese one that comes from Vietnam and is very popular in the Gulf countries, and there is the Aryani one that comes from Indonesia and is characterized by its calm scent. Also from Indonesia comes the Oud Clementan, which is characterized by the intensity and stability of its incense. As for the Malaysian oud, it has an attractive scent.
Oud oil is extracted from the husks surrounding the oud wood, as it goes through complex stages of preparation, distillation and filtration to produce oud oil in its first, second and third grades, then oud water, evaporated oud oil and maamoul consisting of the remaining husks from previous operations.
A return and a past that returns
Oud perfume has been associated with history, the connection of man to the land that gave birth to him and to which he returns. And as it is said, “A return and a past that returns,” it expresses this connection with nature when it floods a person with its overflows, releasing its fragrant dew and fragrant aroma that travels with him wherever he goes, without being restricted by geography or borders. Studies have proven the old age of the agarwood tree, as well as the inability to move it to be cultivated in a soil and climate different from that in which it grows in the Indian subcontinent. The person of that region discovered this tree when he used it for heating, so it emitted its fragrance that aroused it, as did the pioneers of the Islamic call who set out from the Arabian Peninsula to there, and thus began the migration to the land of the Oud.
Oud has a special place in the hearts of its lovers
In the history of the Arabian Peninsula, the markets were seasonal, so as soon as the (Dumat Al-Jandal) market, which is currently located within the Al-Jawf region in northern Saudi Arabia and on the borders of the Levant, ends, another market begins, which is the (Hajar) market in Bahrain. The caravans of Khosrau Anushirwan, and one of the most important things in it is the oud, to return full of goods and dates. We do not forget the fame of Makkah Al-Mukarramah with its perfumes, and the Okaz market, which was famous for its expensive perfumes and perfumes.
The Hajj season is considered one of the most seasons in which the rate of oud sales increases, and Makkah and Medina enjoy a great demand for oud and the growing demand for its derivatives of fat and incense. The demand for it also increases during the Ramadan season, holidays and vacations, especially the summer holidays, in which marriages and various occasions abound.
The agarwood tree is evergreen, about 20 meters tall
As for the current perfume markets in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, dedicated shops have been devoted to oud, whose pioneers have been famous for their taste known as the love of oud since a long time ago. The Saudis’ appetite for perfumes, incense, and perfume has been known throughout the ages, and their perfuming is one of the ancient habits that they do not skimp on themselves as well as on their visitors on happy occasions and holidays. During visits and after the guest has eaten food, tea and coffee, it is the role of the Oud to be the end of the visit as a ritual that the community adheres to in their social customs and their heritage full of everything that is beautiful
Shatha Oud mixes
Oud was distinguished among the oriental perfumes that belong to the plant family with its fragrant aroma, and it has stood the test of time in the forefront of oriental perfumes extracted from nature, its plants and animals such as musk, amber, myrrh, and incense. Whenever the mention of these species comes, their aroma overflows, and their strength increases if they are mixed together to complement each other. As for the oud, whenever it is used concentrated and aged, this is an indication of the place it occupies in the hearts of its lovers who are not satisfied with it as an alternative. This does not prevent mixing it with species close to it in origin, such as sandalwood, amber, saffron, and musk, and this type is called mukhallat.
The aromatic smell of the oud is found in the essential oil of the tree, which is extracted from the bark, which is the main part of the oud oil, and this is done in several ways, which are pressing, melting and distillation.
From a health and therapeutic point of view, Saudis believe in widespread information about its benefits in folk medicine, as its fat is used to treat a number of skin diseases and is also used to treat headaches, back and joint pain, and it is believed that it calms the nerves and reduces stress and anxiety. And relying on what was narrated on the authority of Ibn Sina, when he said, “The fragrant oud strengthens and benefits the nerves, benefits the brain, and strengthens the senses, the heart, the stomach, and the liver.” Likewise, Ibn al-Qayyim said, “The Oud opens the blockages, strengthens the viscera, benefits the brain, strengthens the senses, restrains the stomach, and protects urinary incontinence resulting from the coldness of the bladder.” Among the uses of agarwood, some of them soak it and drink its water or inhale it to treat many diseases, including gout and rheumatism, believing that it is a general tonic.
Saudi Arabia is the largest market in the world
The oud trade in Saudi Arabia is witnessing a continuous development, which is reflected in the services associated with the promotional campaigns. Recently, many exhibitions were held that reflected the spirit of competition between the many oud companies, especially since the Kingdom consumes approximately 65 percent of the volume of the global oud market. The Saudi Customs Authority revealed that the country’s imports of agarwood (incense) amounted to 861 kilograms in 2018, with a financial value of 113 million riyals ($30 million). Saudi imports of Oud oil for the year 2018 amounted to 14,569 kilograms, with a financial value of 38 million riyals ($10 million).
Oud was and still has a great place in Saudi Arabia due to the striking beauty of nature that was extracted from the stories of civilizations and history and its originality, which is enhanced by the good ignition, so that it occupies a distinguished position as a master over the perfumes of the East.
Welcome to Binh Nghia Company
Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. is one of the leading agarwood production companies.
Now over decades of experience Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. has become one of the world's leading Oud producers.
Our products are 100% organic. Our factory is the largest in Vietnam for the production of agarwood. We specialize in this field for 40 years and the stability of raw materials for production is of good quality and quite competitive.
We are proud to be the leading manufacturer and supplier of Agarwood / Oud Oil, Chips, Incense, Resin, Sanai, Powder and Accessories. Our Agarwood has been on the worldwide market since the 1980s and we have brought much more Scent of Vietnam to every corner beyond the Middle East. It is our great honor to be part of your precious culture in every moment of life, and your precious health benefits as well.
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud...a long tradition in the Middle East.
• Oud consumption volume in the Gulf
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula
• The secret of incense and oud
• Why is the oud used in the Gulf society?
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Health Benefits Of Agarwood (Oud) Oil
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• How to choose Agarwood bracelet that matches feng shui
• The use of Agarwood in health of life and feng-shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients