Wearing a necklace of Agarwood brings fortune and lucky. So when choose this feng shui bracelet must be careful.
Agarwood bracelet is one of the popular jewelry today. From famous people, business people or religious people use it. This string contains many meanings and uses. Especially when mentioning Agarwood, we immediately think of its interesting feng shui and spiritual conceptions. So choosing the right chain of Agarwood is very important.
Agarwood has long been used by people in Asian countries as a beauty in Asian culture. From temples, temples to inns and ornaments, the ecstatic scent of Agarwood is present in many places, passing through generations, spreading across religions.
I. Natural Agarwood bracelet brings spiritual connection
Agarwood is considered the wood of heaven by absorbing the quintessence of heaven and earth for hundreds of years; is believed to draw attention to the divine. Legend has it that, when wearing natural Agarwood bracelet and praying, the fragrance will invite gods to witness for prayers. Besides, it also helps to make wishes come true soon, people wish to have a lot of luck.
II. Agarwood bracelet chases away evil spirit around
As mentioned, Agarwood is the wood of heaven due to the accumulation of quintessence for hundreds of years of heaven and earth. Should bring in yourself abundant powerful feng shui energy. Therefore, it is believed that Agarwood's energy can repel evil spirits, heathen evil forces, and unhealthy energies.
Therefore, when wearing natural Agarwood bracelets, the wearer also avoids undue pursuits of evil forces, bringing peace to himself.
III. Agarwood bracelet attracts fortune
Agarwood is a mascot of heaven and earth, taking hundreds of years to form. Agarwood "parasites" in the trunk of Aquilaria crassna tree and grows up thanks to the secretion of resin. Agarwood experiences the wind of mist to grow, so it is full of the lightness of the wind and the richness of the mist. Therefore, we humans lovingly bring Tram to work into beautiful jewelry items. Among them is a necklace from Agarwood. Agarwood necklace is currently a fashion trend for fashion accessories because of the miraculous functions it brings.
Not only stopping at the dispelling of evil spirits according to old beliefs, but Agarwood is now considered as a symbol of luck for users.
The custom of burning Agarwood when starting new things is also for this reason, it is believed that when burning Agarwood, gods will come to surround the space with incense and bless those places.
Luxury and class
There is no need to discuss the value that Agarwood chain brings. Because in folk often there is a rumor of "rich playing gold, luxurious playing Agarwood". People who like agarwood are usually very knowledgeable and have a personality. Simply put, Agarwood is suitable for all ages and classes, but not everyone feels its precious value.
The culture of using Agarwood as an ornament or as a household fuel has been and is considered a luxury hobby of the elite and merchants. There is belief that, Agarwood will help to circulate air, purify the unlucky impurities. In addition, it also helps the career path, a bright and broader academic career.
Not stopping there, the gentle aroma of Agarwood also helps users relax, calm down, help the spirit of clarity, promote work and the path of fame to become more effective.
Therefore, for those who "worship sacred, abstain from goodness", choosing for themselves a chain of Agarwood suitable with feng shui is inevitable. Therefore, natural Agarwood bracelets will not only bring peace to the wearer but also help the wearer to have more luck, always progress in career, love ...
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud...a long tradition in the Middle East.
• Oud consumption volume in the Gulf
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula
• The secret of incense and oud
• Oud... from the path of incense to the master of oriental perfumes
• Why is the oud used in the Gulf society?
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Health Benefits Of Agarwood (Oud) Oil
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• The use of Agarwood in health of life and feng-shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients