One of the customs and traditions in the countries of the Arab world in general and the Arab Gulf countries in particular is to receive guests by fumigating them with the scents of oud, which has a distinctive and refreshing smell and has a great place among the Arab tribes.
Thank you very much, I appreciate and appreciate your contributions:
Firstly, with the question of competitiveness in this field, as you know in the Vietnamese market, the competition in the field of coffee drinks is very fierce. It is ready to purge and eliminate your company if there is no effort. To make it highly competitive I have exported pricing strategies and marketing strategies to promote new products.
Regarding the 2nd and 3rd comments, I will review and add to my marketing plan to make it more perfect.
The presence of agarwood trees in it varies from one country to another. Various types of agarwood and incense extracted from the agarwood tree are exported to different parts of the world. The price of agarwood extracted in sales of agarwood is estimated according to the quality of the agarwood and its availability in the markets, as some types of incense and agarwood are spent on large sums to obtain on it because it is very rare and difficult to obtain, and it is one of the finest types of agarwood that is exported from the country of origin in very small quantities.
Recently, the phenomenon of using agarwood in perfumery and incense has begun to spread in China, Taiwan, Vietnam and Hong Kong, but it is used in very small quantities and the number of people who use it in those countries is still very limited.
There are many names of oud and incense for all oud pieces in the Gulf countries with the following names: oud - oud wood - al oudh - dukhoon - incense.
This agarwood is classified as very rare, which is why most of the agarwood species are cultivated. Also, this oud is known for its soft scent that is somewhat similar to that of Indian oud.
In addition, the main reason why the name of the Vietnamese oud is given to it is due to the original country of origin, which is the Vietnamese state.
Where is the Vietnamese Oud found?
This agarwood is often available at an average cost, therefore, many classes of society can obtain it; In addition, it is available in a variety of varieties, including: super and double super, and it is very rare that there is a Vietnamese oud.
Uses of Vietnamese agarwood
Oud has a sacred importance to the Vietnamese people, as it is used to fumigate the temples, thus bringing them closer to their gods, according to their religious beliefs.
In addition, it is used in the field of the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in the creation of spirits to give it a better flavor; The Vietnamese agarwood is also used in the manufacture of jewelry and accessories (necklaces and bracelets).
Welcome to Binh Nghia Company
Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. is one of the leading agarwood production companies.
Now over decades of experience Binh Nghia Co., Ltd. has become one of the world's leading Oud producers.
Our products are 100% organic. Our factory is the largest in Vietnam for the production of agarwood. We specialize in this field for 40 years and the stability of raw materials for production with good quality and quite competitive.
Vision: To become a leading company in the manufacture, trade and export of agarwood and other agarwood products worldwide.
+ Providing high quality agarwood and agarwood products to consumers at the best prices.
+ Emphasizing the quality of Vietnamese agar wood in the global market and increasing the value of agarwood trees to encourage people to plant agarwood trees to increase their income and contribute to environmental protection.
• A team of experts familiar with Oud and its products. There is an advantage in selecting agarwood materials to produce high quality products.
• Mastering technology in the manufacture of oud and its products.
• Provide high quality products at affordable prices to consumers.
We are proud to be the leading manufacturer and supplier of Agarwood / Oud Oil, Chips, Incense, Resin, Sanai, Powder and Accessories. Our Agarwood has been on the worldwide market since 1980s and we have brought much more Scent of Vietnam to every corner beyond the Middle East. It is our great honor to be part of your precious culture in every moment of life, and your precious health benefits as well.
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud...a long tradition in the Middle East.
• Oud consumption volume in the Gulf
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula
• The secret of incense and oud
• Oud... from the path of incense to the master of oriental perfumes
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Health Benefits Of Agarwood (Oud) Oil
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• How to choose Agarwood bracelet that matches feng shui
• The use of Agarwood in health of life and feng-shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients