In Traditional Medicine, Agarwood is used to treat the digestive system, relieve spasms, regulate the vital organs, relieve pain, treat halitosis and to support the kidneys. It is used to ease tightness in the chest, reduce abdominal pain, stop vomiting, treat diarrhea and relieve asthma. The aroma of Agarwood is said to stimulate Qi, – the ‘vital force’ or ‘life energy’.
In Ayurveda, Agarwood is used primarily for its warming qualities and for its deep effects on the mind when burnt as incense. The powdered heartwood is also used as a treatment of diarrhea, dysentery, vomiting and anorexia. Agarwood oil is recommended for augmenting mental clarity, opening the third eye and all of the chakras in the upper part of the body.
The main reason to obtain a tiny vial of this valuable essential oud oil would be to experience its otherworldly aromatic effects, but if you’ve got one of those huge vaults filled with gold coins, just like Scrooge Mcduck, then you might like to indulge in some of the other uses for Agarwood oil.
1. Attain Inner Peace With Agarwood oil:
Agarwood (Oud) oil is considered to be a unique oud oil of rescue, able to offer healing from emotional trauma. It is also claimed that this oud oil has a highly powerful harmonizing effect on the electrical frequencies of the brain.
Tibetan monks use Agarwood oil has to increase their inner energy and induce absolute tranquility to the mind and the soul. It is for this reason that Agarwood is such a revered and favored oud oil for use in the ceremonies of numerous spiritual traditions and esoteric gatherings.
2. Agarwood oil Alleviates Pain Including Rheumatic And Arthritic Conditions:
With its analgesic, antiarthritic and anti-inflammatory properties, this essential oud oil helps to relieve pain and reduce the inflammation associated with rheumatism and arthritis.
Massage the painful areas with 2 drops of Agarwood oil mixed with a little coconut oud oil to ease symptoms. The oud oil’s diuretic qualities will also promote more frequent urination to flush out toxins, and uric acid from the system, which reduces pain, swelling and stiffness. You can also use 2 drops of the essential oud oil in hot or cold compress for soothing muscular pain.
3. Support The Digestive System With Agarwood oil:
The digestive, carminative, and stomachic properties of Agarwood oil support smooth digestion and prevent the buildup of gas when taken used a digestive. If painful gas is already present the oud oil can aid in expelling the gas and reduce discomfort.
Use 2 drops of Agarwood oil mixed with a carrier oud oil and massage into the upper or lower abdomen depending on where pain is felt. The oud oil will stimulate the production of the digestive juices necessary to treat indigestion and bloating and work gas through the system.
4. Banish Bad Breath With Agarwood oil:
Researchers have noted that Agarwood oil is effective against a number of bacteria. Bacteria are the cause of bad breath, and the oud oil has been used traditionally to freshen the breath.
Add 1 drop of Agarwood oud oil and 1 drop of Peppermint oud oil to a 4oz glass of water and use to swish around the mouth and to gargle with.
5. Agarwood oil For Breast Cancer:
Agarwood oil has been investigated for its anticancer properties. In cell cultures it was found to inhibit the growth of MCF-7 breast cancer cells. The researchers determined that their results warranted further investigation into the viability Agarwood oil as a possible anti cancer therapy.
6. Agarwood oil Can Improve Skin Health:
Agarwood oud oil is an anti-inflammatory which makes it useful for any skin condition that features redness, swelling, irritation or puffiness.
As an antibacterial Agarwood oud oil will remove bacteria from the skin and help to reduce the number of spots.
In Ayurveda, Agarwood is used as a treatment for a variety of skin diseases and disorders.
Use one or 2 drops of the oud oil mixed with your regular skin care cream or lotion.
7. Spice Up Your Love life With Agarwood oil:
Agarwood is renowned for its aphrodisiac effects, which makes it the perfect essential oud oil to add to a massage oud oil blend for those special occasions.
The oud oil is also reputed to aid conditions that cause performance problems, by easing worries and releasing inhibitions.
Use a drop or two of the oud oil in combination with other aphrodisiac oud oils like Rose, Jasmine and Sandalwood.
8. Use Agarwood oil To Enhance Meditation:
Agarwood oil will add another dimension to your meditative practises. Thousands of years of spiritual use have established this oud oil as a pathway to the deeper self and a doorway to the ‘other.’
Use a drop of the oud oil to anoint chakra centers or acupuncture points. You could also diffuse the oud oil in an aromatherapy diffuser to surround yourself with the powerful fragrance of this otherworldly oud oil.
The spiritual fragrance of this oud oil is reputed to have psychoactive properties that aid in the progression of your spiritual journey by instilling deep inner peace, elevating consciousness, balancing emotions, generating positive energy, and increasing awareness. The oud oil is also said to have the ability to open the crown chakra and the pineal gland.
9. Regulate Menstruation And Ease PMS With Agarwood oil:
Agarwood oil can influence the hormones that stimulate menstruation and regulate irregular periods. It can also create balance for women approaching the menopause to alleviate many of the problems that arise at that time of life.
Balancing hormones also allows the oud oil to reduce breast tenderness, cramps, back pain, irritability and the low moods that can mar quality of life for a few days each month.
Use a drop of oud oil in a blend in an aromatherapy diffuser or mix a drop or two of the oud oil with a carrier oud oil and massage into your lower abdomen and lower back.
10. Relieve itching With Agarwood oil:
Many conditions like nerve disorders, allergies, dermatitis, poison oak, etc, result in high levels of skin irritation and itching. Scratching away at itchy skin usually makes the irritation and itching much worse and if the skin is broken by excessive scratching, infection can set in.
Agarwood oil is an antipruritic which means that it can stop the itching from driving you mad.
Dilute a couple of drops of the essential oud oil in water or a carrier oud oil and apply to the affected skin to find relief. The analgesic pain relieving properties of the oud oil will also ease discomfort.
11. Agarwood oil Will Help With A Cough:
When you have a dry, non productive cough caused by inflamed, irritated over sensitive tissue in your airway, Agarwood oil can help to reduce the inflammation and calm the cough, giving the sensitized tissue chance to return to its normal state.
The oud oil can be diluted and massaged into the throat and chest, diluted in water and used as a gargle, or diffused into the air with an aromatherapy diffuser.
12. Ease Congestion With Agarwood oil:
Agarwood oil is anti-inflammatory, expectorant and demulcent. It can reduce the inflammation in your airways that causes constriction, loosen mucus to help you get it out of your system and calm irritated mucus membranes to ease the discomfort that congestion causes.
Use a couple of drops of the oud oil in a decongesting steam. Boud oil a pan of water and carefully pour the water into a ceramic bowl (not plastic because plastic absorbs the smell and taste of the oud oils), add the essential oud oil and drape a towel over your head. Lean over the bowl – don’t get too close to the water or the steam will scald your skin – close your eyes and use the towel to create a tent to trap the steam around you. Breathe as deeply as you can to draw the decongestant steam into your nasal passages and sinuses. Take breaks to blow your nose and clear out the loosened mucus. Keep inhaling the steam until the water cools and the steam is all gone.
13. Use Agarwood oil To Ease The Pain of Gout:
Gout is known to be one of the worst pains a person can endure. It has been compared to the pain of giving birth and to the pain of passing a kidney stone. Unlike childbirth or passing a kidney stone, gout is a long term affliction that causes enduring misery and destroys quality of life.
Gout medications often cause side effects and they often don’t work
Agarwood oil has been used to treat gout in traditional healing systems. It is said to be able to break down the uric acid crystals that accumulate in the joints of people afflicted with gout.
Use a drop of the essential oud oil and massage it into the joint that is causing the pain. In addition to working on the uric acid, the analgesic properties of the oud oil will bring some welcome relief from pain, and inhaling the aroma will take your mind away from the discomfort.
14. Manages Blood Pressure:
Agarwood contains many powerful medicinal properties that help to stabilize and reduce high blood pressure.
The anti-inflammatory property of Agarwood works on the smooth muscle of your blood vessel lining to maintain the blood pressure level. It is one of the powerful ingredients used in many hypertensive medicines to reduce the blood pressure level.
15. Calm Restless Leg Syndrome Using Agarwood oil:
Muscle twitches and spasms can be eased with Agarwood oil. The oud oil calms the nerves that send the out of control signals to the muscles.
Restless leg syndrome is particularly troublesome at night and often disturbs sleep. Rub a drop or two of the oud oil into your legs at bedtime to help alleviate the problem.
16. Aid Restful Sleep with Agarwood oil:
When sleep is hard to find due to an overactive mind that won’t switch off, stress, anxiety or other emotional problems, use Agarwood oil to free your mind from the confines of the moment. Inhaling Agarwood oil will allow to drift away from your problems and get some much needed restorative sleep populated with unforgettable dreams.
17. Use Agarwood oil To Strengthen And Fortify The Body:
Agarwood oil is a tonic and a stimulant. Anytime that you need a pick me up or a boost, using a little of the oud oil on your pulse points or inhaling its aroma will give the physical and emotional energy that you are lacking.
18. Stop nausea And Vomiting with Agarwood oil:
Agarwood oil is used to relieve nausea and vomiting. Inhale the aroma to calm a queasy stomach or use a couple of drops of the oud oil in a carrier oud oil to massage into your stomach and abdomen. If your vomiting is accompanied by diarrhea, this oud oil will help to resolve that problem too.
19. Use Agarwood oil To Help With Memory And Learning:
A traditional use of Agarwood oil in Hindu societies is as an aid to memory and learning. This makes the oud oil valuable for anyone suffering from impairment in these areas. For the elderly, or postmenopausal women suffering from brain fog, Agarwood oil can improve daily life. For children with attention deficit disorder the oud oil can help them to concentrate and retain information.
Inhale the aroma of the oud oil or rub a drop onto the pulse points or temples.
20. Acts as Anti-Ageing:
The extracted oil of Agarwood contains powerful antioxidants that help to reduce the symptoms of premature aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, and regenerates the new healthy skin cells.
The leaves of Agarwood are also used as an anti-aging agent. Drinking the tea of Agarwood leaves helps to reduce the risk of mercury neurological disorders and prevents skin aging by eliminating mercury in your body.
By applying the Agarwood-infused creams and lotions before sleep, you can reduce the stretch marks and sagging because the night is the perfect time for the skin cells for the healing process. Drinking Agarwood tea makes your skin healthy, and protects your skin from blemishes and aging.
21. Use Agarwood oil To Smell Out Of This World:
As a perfume oud oil the aroma of Agarwood oil is very special. The base note is very long lasting, and it changes as the fragrance dries down. One drop of Agarwood oil would leave you smelling wonderful all day long with a captivating, mysterious and intriguing fragrance. It’s definitely one to wow with on special occasions.
Binh Nghia Agarwood (Oud) Oil
Vietnam Oud Oil of Binh Nghia Agarwood is extracted from high quality cultivated and wild Agarwood trees (Agarwood dust) will be a great choice for you in achieving the above benefits. Our Oud Oil is extracted without any chemicals (100% organic) and is safe to use.
Our Agarwood Oil contains pure oil extracted from the Aquilaria Crassna throughout Vietnam, mostly from plantation from trees of above 10 to 20 years old age. No fragrance is mixed in the oil, so it’s warm and sweet scent smells naturally. The oud oil after being applied to the skin lasts for up to 10 hours, being heated or applied on clothes lasts for long.
Binh Nghia Agarwood oil isn’t just used for its beautifully irresistible fragrance, but it is famous for its tremendous health benefits as well. This is why it is widely incorporated in Unani, Traditional Medicines, and in East Asian medicines to treat various psychological and physical problems.
We are proud to be the leading manufacturer and supplier of Agarwood / Oud Oil, Chips, Incense, Resin, Sanai, Powder and Accessories. Our Agarwood has been on the worldwide market since 1980s and we have brought much more Scent of Vietnam to every corner beyond the Middle East. It is our great honor to be part of your precious culture in every moment of life, and your precious health benefits as well.
• Entrepreneur Nguyen Van Binh, Chairman of Binh Nghia Agarwood Company holds the position of Vice President of Vietnam Agarwood Association
• Agarwood Chip Market Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2023 to 2030
• The export situation of Agarwood in Vietnam
• Use of Agarwood in Islamic Culture
• Using Agarwood in Buddhist Culture
• The situation of using Agarwood in Kuwait
• The situation of using Agarwood in Qatar
• The situation of using Agarwood in UAE
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to the Gulf countries
• The situation of importing and exporting Vietnamese agarwood to Saudi Arabia
• Overview of knowledge of agarwood (part 1)
• Plants of The time: Agarwood
• Agarwood facts and health benefits
• Agarwood in Ha Tinh – one of the best agarwood in Vietnam?
• Agarwood incense and things to know?
• One billion riyals, the volume of sales of the Oud market.
• Oud...a long tradition in the Middle East.
• Oud consumption volume in the Gulf
• With the finest types of oud.. This is how Eid is received in the Gulf
• Learn about the types of oud in the Gulf
• The easiest way to prepare incense at home
• Saudi scents: What are oud perfumes?
• Types of incense between natural and unnatural. How do you discover the difference?
• Incense entered the Arabian Peninsula
• The secret of incense and oud
• Oud... from the path of incense to the master of oriental perfumes
• Why is the oud used in the Gulf society?
• High quality Vietnamese Oud chips
• Oud and its impact on the perfume industry, especially in the Arabian Gulf
• Feng Shui Agarwood attracts fortune and brings good luck to the family
• 6 ways to use pure Agarwood essential oil
• Agarwood - A fragrance created from heaven!
• Two rare compounds have been detected in agarwood essential oil by hydrolysis
• Agarwood pieces. Introduction and instructions on how to burn Agarwood pieces
• 100% pure Agarwood powder and how to steam it?
• How to distinguish Muhassan Oud from the Natural Oud at first sight
• The difference between a natural and Muhassan Oud
• Al-Maroki Oud: Learn what the Al-Maroki Oud is and its best types
• Where can I buy real Agarwood in Vietnam?
• How Vietnam agarwood affirms the No.1 position worldwide
• Agarwood Chips Incense High Oil Rare Agarwood from Oud Vietnam Natural Agarwood Grade A
• Wholesale Vietnamese agarwood chips
• Go to the forest to find Agarwood
• What is sinking Agarwood (Oud)? Why is the submerged Agarwood bracelet so valuable?
• Misunderstandings and not fully understood about Agarwood(Oud) oil pressed
• Difficult journey to find Tram Huong
• AGARWOOD CHIPS FROM OUD VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY
• Agarwood Crassna – The special aquilaria tree in Asia
• The difference of enjoying bass in 4 Asian countries
• Agarwood (Oud) Carving. Meaning of Using it?
• How to make a simple Agarwood (Oud) cone
• Agarwood (Oud) – An Aroma Made in Heaven!
• The following species of Agarwood produce Agarwood
• Is the best Agarwood (oud) of the world in Vietnam?
• Frequent misunderstanding about oud (agarwood)
• Difficult journey to find agarwood in forest
• Can humans create billions of dong worth of Ky Nam?
• How to buy high quality agarwood incense?
• Benefits of Agarwood oil (Oud oil)
• How to choose Agarwood bracelet that matches feng shui
• The use of Agarwood in health of life and feng-shui
• Burning Agarwood (oud): The effect and meaning of a custom
• Agarwood (OUD) is one of nature's treasures
• Why Agarwood is a present from Mother Nature?
• Why Agarwood Is So Expensive?
• What's compound in agarwood (oud) oil?
• Agarwood/Oud incense stick materials – from 1005 natural ingredients